:+: SuPeRhEr0 sLaCkEr :+:

Monday, October 10, 2005

Hit

I've actually thought of a "plot" already. It's still all in my head, and I'm thinking of writing the outline down on paper tomorrow.

I've decided I'm gonna keep the details a secret until November 1, when I officially start the novel.

Wait for it!

I still can't decide on the title, though. And there are just some things that contradict each other and seem too cheesy or whatever.

Lucky I have half a month to think about it and half a month to write it. I need to finish writing before school starts again.

Ok, gotta go!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:45 AM, Blogger tea said…

    waaaaa!!!! buti ka pa kaya mong magsulat g derederetso! eh aku nga... mag 2-2 years na ala pa akong nasusulat ni-isang chapter ng plano kong sulatin na 3logy. ahihihi... cheesy love story siya.:D ca't wait to read yours!XD

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Miss Lee said…

    thanks for the support people! :) sorry if it'll suck.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home